Covid-19 Safety Plan
ompany Name: Bobcaygeon Yoga and Pilates
City/Township: Trent Lakes
Health Unit: Haliburton Kawartha Pine Ridge District
Date Completed: November 30th, 2020
Current Level: Protect - Yellow
5 Levels of Measures:
- Prevent – Green
- Protect – Yellow
- Restrict – Orange
- Control – Red
- Lockdown - Grey
Measures we are taking: To stay current, we are following the guidelines established by the Government of Ontario Covid-19 website: Ontario.ca.
- Increase the space to 10 feet
- PPE required except when exercising
- Equipment cleaned and disinfected
- Record of participants in each class
- Limit volume of music to prevent shouting
- Participants screening
How we are screening: Any participants displaying symptoms are required to stay home. Only permanent residents are welcome to join classes until further notice. If any student is uncertain about their symptoms, we will direct them to www.peterboroughpublichealth.ca. Upon request, temperatures can be taken.
Physical Distancing: Assigned spaces for yoga mats to ensure physical distancing of 10 feet has been outlined.
Cleaning: All public areas including, studio, stairway, entrance and bathroom are cleaned with disinfected detergent between classes including, floors, door handles and handrails. All equipment is sanitized after each use.
Other: Disposable masks and hand sanitizer is available upon entry of studio. Students who store their mats here will be responsible for cleaning their own mats. Pillowcases are used on bolsters and pillows and sanitized in dryer after each use and cleaned weekly. Blankets are sanitized in the dryer after each use.
What we will do if there is a potential case, or suspected exposure to COVID-19 at our workplace: All students will be notified, and the studio will be shut down immediately until further notice.
How we are managing any new risks caused by the changes made to the way we operate our business: We will continue to stay informed and follow guidelines established by the Government of Ontario.
How we are making sure our plan is working: Students who will be travelling or visiting with family members within hot zones will be asked to postpone returning to class until they have been home for 2 weeks.
The most current list of Covid-19 Symptoms:
- Fever (feeling hot to touch, 37.8C or higher)
- Cough (new or worsening)
- Shortness of breath (out of breath, unable to breath deeply)
- Barking cough (makes a squeaky or whistling noise when breathing)
- Sore throat, chills, runny nose or sneezing, stuffy or congested nose
- Hoarse voice (more rough or harsh than normal)
- Difficulty swallowing
- Loss sense of taste or smell, headache
- Digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
- Fatigue (lack of energy, extreme tiredness)
- Falling down more than usual, acute functional decline/confusion